OS Explorer - 260 - Nottingham
260 - Nottingham, Vale of Belvoir area Explorer Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
260 Nottingham, Vale of Belvoir featuring :-
- Jubilee Way (Leicestershire)
- Robin Hood Way
- Trent Valley Way
- Midshires Way
- Centenary Way
- Nutbrook Trail
- Derwent Valley Heritage Way
How to access the digital version of this map
This map comes with a digital version which you can download to your smartphone or tablet.
Go to OS.uk/redeem for more details (terms and conditions apply).
Scratch off the panel on the inside cover of the map to reveal a code, you are then just three easy steps away from downloading your digital map. If the scratch panel has already been scratched off or if you have any problems downloading your map, please call the OS Customer Service Centre on 03456 050505.
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||England, UK|
- OS Explorer Active - 260 - NottinghamRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)
- Sustrans National Cycle Network - West Midlands Cycle RouteRRP £5.99 Our Price £5.09 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.90 (15%)
- Collins Nicholson - Waterways Guide - Notts, York & NERRP £16.99 Our Price £11.89 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £5.10 (30%)