Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Eastern Europe
Multi-country guide. Fancy lazing on the beaches of the stunning Adriatic coast? Want to be awed by Soviet architecture in the former Eastern bloc or live it up in hedonistic cities from Tallinn to Tirana? Eastern Europe is changing fast so keep pace with this, the only guide to the whole of the region.
This guide covers: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, and the Ukraine.
- HIT THE ROAD - with 181 detailed maps and itineraries of all corners of Eastern Europe, including new coverage of Kaliningrad
- UNRAVEL THE PAST - insightful history and culture coverage gets you under the skin of this fascinating region
- GET OUT AND ABOUT - we show you where to ski in Slovenia, bathe in Hungary and hike in Slovakia
- SLEEP SOUNDLY - handpicked accommodation options to suit all budgets; try welcoming Polish pensions, grand old Russian hotels and Croatian family homes
- DRINK UP - where to find the best vodka, tastiest pilsner and finest wines