Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - East Africa
RRP £19.99 Our Price £13.99 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £6.00 (30%)
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
This guide covers Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi. Experience the best of East Africa, as we take you from the wet and wild activities at the source of the Nile, to wildlife watching in the Serengeti, via the equatorial glaciers of Mt Kenya and Zanzibar's picture-perfect beaches.
- Special colour wildlife section
- Detailed coverage of Rwanda
- Tips and anecdotes from locals
- Focus on community-owned businesses
- Special chapter on the Democratic Republic of Congo
Write Your Own Review