Ordnance Survey Short Walks - Dartmoor
Ordnance Survey Short Walk guide - Dartmoor
Short Walks Dartmoor covering parts of Okehampton, Chagford and Lustleigh.
This selection offers interest and regional variety in Dartmoor, providing the best short walks in the area. Covering walks through the whole of Dartmoor, both popular and little know scenic routes including High Willhays, Haytor Teign gorge and Castle Drogo.
These pocket guide books provide the ideal companion for day trips, short walks and holidays.
With a total of 20 circular walks in each guide, all individually graded by route and difficulty, they can be enjoyed by the whole family. As well as providing information on key points of interest along the route, the guides also provide a number of fun observation question for children, plus:
- clear and easy-to-follow directions;
- detailed maps from Ordnance Survey;
- specially commissioned photographs; and
- details of where to park.
- 20 circular walks up to 5 miles
- Clear, large scale Ordnance Survey route maps
- GPS reference for all Dartmoor waypoints
- Where to park, good pubs and places of interest en route
- All routes have been fully researched and written by expert outdoor writers
- Beautiful photography of scenes from the walks