Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Chile & Easter Island
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
Chile spans a kaleidoscope of photo-ready landscapes and handsome cities soaked in Latin culture. Lonely Planet's latest guidebook takes you up Andean peaks, along the streets of poets and around those perplexing, tiki-tastic Easter Island sculptures.
- Expanded coverage of Patagonia and Torres del Paine National Park
- Even more outdoor adventure options
- GreenDex listing of operators using sustainable principles
- Special feature on Chilean wine
- Best accommodation recommendations