Michelin Green Guide - Chateaux Of The Loire
RRP £14.99 Our Price £13.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £1.50 (10%)
Normally in stock
Perfect for travellers seeking in-depth information on their destination and enriching experiences
Chateaux of the Loire Green Guide.Perfect for travellers seeking in-depth information on their destination and enriching experiences. Chateaux of the Loire Green Guide ENGLISH Edition in Michelin’s Green Guide series covering France, with all the regions available either in English editions or in French versions. Drawing on Michelin’s long experience, the guides are renowned for their individual ‘star rating’ of sights and attractions. . Predominantly recognised for their extensive coverage of French regions, the Green Guides also cover other destinations further afield. The guides are intuitively structured with an extensive introductory section to plan your trip in detail with information on when and where to go, useful pre-trip information, getting there, where to stay and eat and what to do and see. The guide also contains sections on Nature, History and Art ad Culture and a selection of local tours. Fold-out maps within the guide provide an overview of the area covered by the book.National and regional guides alphbetically cover regions, each with accommodation, food and drink, and sights listings, while City guides provide an alphabetical listing of sights. Accommodation and food & drink listings are both concise and comprehensive, aiming to cater for all budgets and tastes. Both sights and listings often include information specific to travelling with kids. The guide uses its famous Michelin star ratings to help readers identify places of interest, restaurants and notable local attractions in a simple and concise manner. .
- Written by British professional travel writers living in the local area
- Regional listings of key places
- A lively introduction to the area, its people and culture
- 'Top five' things to do and see for each section
- Family-friendly activities highlighted as well as fun & interesting things to do
- Unique driving and walking tours
- Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
- Selected places to eat, drink, stay, shop, relax & enjoy
- Practical information on when to go, tourist offices, weather and currency
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!