The Motor Home Guide - Camperstop Europe 2018
Camperstop Europe 2018 offers extensive information which is indispensable for each motor home user.
Our Price £16.89 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £9.10 (35%)
Reliable and complete information in the motorhome guide:
Camperstop Europe 2018.
Over 10500 motorhome stopovers to discover Europe!
Over one million motor homes drive through Europe every year. Because of the yearly increasing number of motor homes it becomes more and more important that motor home owners/drivers are well informed about the possibilities of travelling with a motor home. Ignorance concerning matters such as legislation, overnight stops and motor home service points, causes irritation and reduces the fun of travelling with the motor home.
Camperstop Europe 2018 offers extensive information which is indispensable for each motor home user:
• 10500 motor home stopovers in 27 countries, sorted alphabetically by region.
• 875 new stopovers
• 7751 photographs to illustrate the stopovers.
• Size 22,5 cm x 28,5 cm.
Further key points:
• The guide is very simple to use because of a clear classification and maps.
• All desired facilities can be found in an instant.
• All the stopovers are annually checked by inspectors; GPS-coordinates; overview maps.
• Description of the motor home stopover:
Number of pitches, GPS coordinates, prices, surface, distance to village or town/ beaches /supermarket /restaurants /motorway / Public transport etc.
• Description of the facilities available:
Fresh water, grey water dump, chemical toilet disposal, electricity, toilets, showers, Wifi, including the prices.
• Information of the stopover is completed with addresses and Internet sites of local tourist offices and interesting curiosities/events in the same town.
• Information about how to pay (if needed) for service and parking space (cash, bank/credit card, parking meter or collector).
• Pointing the distance to walking and bicycle routes (if available).
•Link with navigation systems:
On the internet site www.camperstop.com downloads of the GPS-coordinates of the stopovers are available for a small fee. The documents can easily be installed on each navigation system. Since now searching for a stopover is history, the navigation system shows you the way.
• Countries covered by Camperstop Europe 2017; Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Royal Mail as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes 2-3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 30 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 30 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).