Footprint Full-Colour Guide - Egypt Nile Valley & Red Sea
Our Price £9.79 With Free UK Delivery On All Orders Saving £4.20 (30%)
Navigate the winding, chaotic streets of Cairo, explore the temples and tombs from Giza to Abu Simbel, head for the Red Sea coast to dive the crystal clear waters of Ras Mohammed National Park, or simply kick back and relax on a felucca cruise down the mighty Nile. Egypt boasts so many sights it's hard to know where to start. Take off and discover them for yourself with Footprint's brand new full-colour guide, complete with stunning photography and lively and entertaining insights into the world's oldest tourist destination. This guide is accompanied by a stand alone Popout map of Cairo.
- Top dive sites of the Red Sea recommended
- Easy trips that you can make from Cairo to explore other ancient sites and pyramids
- Make the most of the Nile with all the information you need to know about staying onboard a felucca or taking a cruise
- Round up of the main festivals
- Including a unique stand-alone Popout map featuring Cairo, Heliopolis, the Giza Pyramids and the Sinai Peninsula
- Great tips on how to get off the beaten track
We pride ourselves on providing a fast, efficient service and therefore we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3:30pm on the same day.
Free Standard UK Delivery
We offer free UK delivery via Whistl 3-day service as standard on orders up to a value of £50 which usually takes working 3 days for delivery. Orders in excess of this value will be upgraded free of charge to 24hr courier. Need it fast? we offer a selection of shipping upgrades at the checkout stage.
The Dash 14 day – ‘No Questions Asked’ Returns Policy
Provided you return the item(s) to us in an unused and resaleable condition along with its original packaging…
We guarantee that if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchase, you are free to return your item(s) to us for exchange or full refund
Beyond our 'No Questions Asked' period we will of course, happily accept items being returned as a result of damage or packing errors. In each of these cases we will provide you with a freepost address for the return of the item(s).