Lonely Planet - Travel Guide - Bangladesh
Look beyond the disaster headlines and discover a can-do country of open-hearted people (not to mention tigers, tea plantations and the world's longest beach). Chug down mile-wide rivers, fish with otters, hunt for honey and marvel at the resilience of a country in the process of banning petrol vehicles and plastic bags - and creating a flurry of national parks.
- The only English-language guide to the country, now in its 6th edition
- Improved transport coverage
- Expanded activities section
- Responsible travel options
- Interviews with locals on tiger-spotting and conservation