Lonely Planet - Pocket Guide - Amsterdam
Lonely Planet guide books are renowned for their first-hand approach, up-to-date maps and commitment to providing the best, impartial and objective information for travelers.
The Amsterdam Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Candlelight on old wood, the glimmer of evening light on the canals, high art, high times, friendly and progressive locals - Amsterdam. Such an easy city to love.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Our discerning author pinpoints the city's best sights, museums, shops and restaurants
- Snapshots section gets you into the swing of the culture
- Interviews with locals reveal Amsterdam's secrets
- Information on bike hire options