OS Explorer Active - 41 - Forest of Bowland & Ribblesdale
OL41 - Forest of Bowland & Ribblesdale area Explorer Active Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
Customers can now discover the landscape in all weathers thanks to OS Explorer Map
– Active, a tough, versatile version of the OS Explorer map.
OL41 Forest of Bowland & Ribblesdale area featuring :-
- Pennine Way
- Pendle Way
- Ribble Way
- Lancashire Coastal Way
- Lune Valley Ramble
- Pennine Way (National Trail)
- North Yorkshire
|Series||Explorer Active Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||England, UK|
- Harvey Superwalker - Forest of BowlandRRP £9.95 Our Price £8.46 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £1.49 (15%)
- OS Explorer Leisure - OL41 - Forest of Bowland & RibblesdaleRRP £8.99 Our Price £6.29 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.70 (30%)
- Cicerone Walking in The Forest of Bowland & PendleRRP £11.95 Our Price £8.36 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.59 (30%)