OS Explorer Active - 40 - The Broads
OL40 - The Broads area Explorer Active Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
Customers can now discover the landscape in all weathers thanks to OS Explorer Map
– Active, a tough, versatile version of the OS Explorer map.
OL40 The Broads area featuring :-
- Weavers' Way
- Angles Way
- Suffolk Coast Path
- Bure Valley Path
- Boudica's Way
- Great Yarmouth
- Norfolk Broads
|Series||Explorer Active Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||England, UK|
- A-Z Adventure Atlas - The BroadsRRP £7.95 Our Price £5.56 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.39 (30.1%)
- OS Landranger Active - 134 - Norwich & The Broads, Great YarmouthRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)
- Heron Waterway Map - The BroadsRRP £5.99 Our Price £5.39 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.60 (10%)
- Cassini Popular Edition - Norwich & The Broads (1921-1922)RRP £9.99 Our Price £4.99 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £5.00 (50.1%)