OS Explorer Active - 36 - South Pembrokeshire
OL36 - South Pembrokeshire area Explorer Active Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
Customers can now discover the landscape in all weathers thanks to OS Explorer Map
– Active, a tough, versatile version of the OS Explorer map.
OL36 South Pembrokeshire area featuring :-
- Pembrokeshire CP
- Knights' Way
- Daugleddau Trail
- Landsker Borderlands Trail
- South of the Landsker
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path (National Trail)
- Milford Haven/Aberdaugleddau
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
|Series||Explorer Active Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||UK, Wales|
- Cicerone - National Trail Map Booklet - Pembrokeshire Coast Path (MB)RRP £9.95 Our Price £6.96 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.99 (30.1%)
- Trailblazer - Pembrokeshire Coast Path: Amroth To CardiganRRP £11.99 Our Price £8.99 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.00 (25%)
- OS Landranger Active - 158 - Tenby & PembrokeRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)
- Cicerone - National Trail - Walking The Pembrokeshire Coast Path (NT)RRP £16.95 Our Price £11.86 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £5.09 (30%)
- Cicerone Walking In PembrokeshireRRP £12.95 Our Price £9.06 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.89 (30%)