OS Explorer Active - 31 - North Pennines
OL31 - North Pennines - Teesdale & Weardale areas Explorer Active Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
Customers can now discover the landscape in all weathers thanks to OS Explorer Map
– Active, a tough, versatile version of the OS Explorer map.
OL31 North Pennines - Teesdale & Weardale areas featuring :-
- Pennine Way
- Weardale Way
- Teesdale Way
- South Tyne Trail
- Pennine Way (National Trail)
- E2 (European Long Distance Route)
- Barnard Castle
|Series||Explorer Active Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||Scotland, UK|
- Ordnance Survey Pathfinder Guide - South PenninesRRP £12.99 Our Price £9.09 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.90 (30%)
- Cicerone Walking in the North PenninesRRP £12.95 Our Price £9.06 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.89 (30%)
- Cicerone Great Mountain Days In The PenninesRRP £17.95 Our Price £12.56 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £5.39 (30%)
- OS Explorer Active - 21 - South PenninesRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)