OS Explorer Active - 25 - Eastbourne & Beachy Head
OL25 - Eastbourne & Beachy Head area Explorer Active Map
1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2.5 inches to 1 mile) The essential map for outdoor activities.
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
Customers can now discover the landscape in all weathers thanks to OS Explorer Map
– Active, a tough, versatile version of the OS Explorer map.
OL25 Eastbourne & Beachy Head area featuring :-
- South Downs
- South Downs Way
- Vanguard Way
- Cuckoo Trail
- 1066 Country Walk
- South Downs Way (National Trail)
- East Sussex
|Series||Explorer Active Maps|
|Activity||Cycling, Horse Riding, Orienteering, Walking|
|Product Country||England, UK|
- OS Explorer Leisure - OL25 - Eastbourne & Beachy HeadRRP £8.99 Our Price £6.29 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.70 (30%)
- OS Landranger Active - 199 - Eastbourne & Hastings, BattleRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)
- OS Landranger - 199 - Eastbourne & Hastings, Battle & HeathfieldRRP £8.99 Our Price £6.29 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.70 (30%)
- Trailblazer - The South Downs Way: Winchester To EastbourneRRP £11.99 Our Price £8.99 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.00 (25%)
- AA - Walker's Map 30 - Eastbourne & Beachy HeadRRP £7.99 Our Price £5.59 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.40 (30%)