A-Z London Knowledge Atlas
A-Z London Knowledge Atlas - Spiral Bound
This atlas of London is designed for use by London Black Cab drivers; however, we are confident that it is proving of equal value to the everyday London driver. There are two scales of street mapping featured in this atlas:
- Central London is covered with Super Scale Mapping at 9 inches to 1 mile and this mapping extends to Kensal Rise, St John's Wood, Primrose Hill, St Pancras International Station, Islington, Victoria Park, Bow Interchange, Canary Wharf, Deptford Creek, New Cross Gate, Kennington Oval, Battersea Park, Fulham Broadway, Hammersmith Flyover, Shepherd's Bush Market and White City. The detail on this mapping includes the congestion charging zone boundary, red light camera locations, embassies and selected hotels.
- Our standard street mapping, at a helpfully large scale of 4.5 inches to 1 mile, extends the street map coverage to a six mile radius from Charing Cross and this area extends to Colindale, Alexandra Palace, Tottenham Hale, Walthamstow, Wanstead Flats, London City Airport, Eltham, Elmstead Woods Station, Crystal Palace, Streatham Common, Wimbledon Common, Richmond Park, Kew Gardens, Hanger Lane, Wembley and Kingsbury. Also included is separate mapping of London Heathrow, London Luton, London Stansted and London Gatwick airports.
Postcode districts, one-way streets and safety camera locations with their maximum speed limit are featured on both scales of street mapping.
Also included is a section of main route mapping, at a scale of 1 inch to 1 mile, which is ideal for planning through routes and covers the whole of Greater London and beyond. This mapping extends to Tring, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Harlow, Chelmsford, Basildon, Rochester, Maidstone, Redhill, Guildford, Aldershot, Bracknell, Maidenhead and High Wycombe. Both the congestion charging zone boundary and the low emission zone boundary are included on this mapping which also features safety camera locations with their maximum speed limit.
The last page of the atlas features an overview map of the congestion charging zone with helpful notes about this zone and the inside back cover features an overview map of the low emission zone area. The London Underground Map is printed on the outside back cover.
The index section of this atlas lists streets, selected flats, walkways, hotels and places of interest, cinemas, theatres, junction, place and area names. Also included is a separate list of hospitals, hospices and NHS Walk-in Centres and a separate list of National Rail stations, Croydon Tramlink stops, Docklands Light Railway stations, London Overground stations, London Underground stations and River Boat stops featured on the mapping.
|Product Region||Greater London|
- Michelin Red Guide - LondonRRP £12.99 Our Price £11.69 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £1.30 (10%)
- Sustrans National Cycle Network - London (53)RRP £5.99 Our Price £5.09 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.90 (15%)
- ITMB - World Maps - London & Southeast EnglandOur Price £8.95
- Michelin Laminated Citymap - LondonRRP £4.99 Our Price £4.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.50 (10%)
- Rough Guide - LondonRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)