A-Z Adventure Atlas - Thames Path
The A-Z Adventure series is an innovative concept that utilises Ordnance Survey Explorer mapping in a book, therefore eliminating the need to fold and re-fold a large sheet map to the desired area. OS Explorer is Ordnance Survey's most detailed mapping at a scale of 1:25 000, showing public rights of way, open access land, national parks, tourist information, car parks, public houses and camping and caravan sites.
AZ Adventure, Unlike the original OS sheets, these A-Z Adventure Atlases include a comprehensive index to towns, villages, hamlets and locations, natural features, nature reserves, car parks and youth hostels, making them quick and easy to use. Each index entry has a page reference and a six figure National Grid Reference.
At a book size of 240mm x 134mm it is the same size as a standard OS Explorer map when closed.
- OS Landranger - 175 - Reading, Windsor, Henley-on-ThamesRRP £8.99 Our Price £6.29 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.70 (30%)
- Heron Waterway Map - River Thames & The Thames PathRRP £5.99 Our Price £5.39 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.60 (10%)
- OS Landranger Active - 175 - Reading, Windsor, HenleyonThamesRRP £14.99 Our Price £10.49 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £4.50 (30%)
- Cicerone - National Trail Map Booklet - The Thames Path (MB)RRP £9.95 Our Price £6.96 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.99 (30.1%)
- Sustrans National Cycle Network - Essex & Thames Estuary Cycle Map (9)RRP £5.99 Our Price £5.09 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £0.90 (15%)