A-Z Adventure Atlas - Pennine Way North
The A-Z Adventure series is an innovative concept that utilises Ordnance Survey Explorer mapping in a book, therefore eliminating the need to fold and re-fold a large sheet map to the desired area. OS Explorer is Ordnance Survey's most detailed mapping at a scale of 1:25 000, showing public rights of way, open access land, national parks, tourist information, car parks, public houses and camping and caravan sites.
AZ Adventure, Unlike the original OS sheets, these A-Z Adventure Atlases include a comprehensive index to towns, villages, hamlets and locations, natural features, nature reserves, car parks and youth hostels, making them quick and easy to use. Each index entry has a page reference and a six figure National Grid Reference.
At a book size of 240mm x 134mm it is the same size as a standard OS Explorer map when closed.
- Cicerone The Pennine WayRRP £16.95 Our Price £11.86 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £5.09 (30%)
- A-Z Adventure Atlas - Pennine Way SouthRRP £8.95 Our Price £6.26 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.69 (30.1%)
- OS Explorer - Pennine Way BundleRRP £80.91 Our Price £56.64 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £24.27 (30%)
- Trailblazer - Pennine Way: Edale To Kirk YetholmRRP £11.99 Our Price £8.99 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £3.00 (25%)
- Footprint Maps - Pennine Way (South)RRP £6.95 Our Price £4.86 (With Free UK Delivery On All Orders) Saving £2.09 (30.1%)